Welcome to the official website of the River Trail 15K. We invite to come join us in February for Arkansas' fastest and most scenic 15K race. The River Trail 15K is brought to you by the Arkansas RRCA and is part of the Arkansas Grand Prix Series. Keep reading to learn more about the River Trail 15K, and feel free to email us any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What date will the race be in 2013?
- February 2, 2013. Race starts at 9:00 AM.
- Is this a paved trail?
- Yes, the River Trail 15K course is entirely paved. The Burns Park roads and Arkansas River Trail are primarily asphalt surfaces.
- How do I sign up for the race?
- Check out the link on the home page of this site.
- Is the race chip timed?
- Yes, the River Trail 15K will be chip-timed once again in 2013 by Mac's Race Timing Service.
- How many overall/age group awards are there?
- The awards go three deep in Overall, Masters, Grand Masters, and Seniors categories for both men and women. The awards go five deep age groups 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, and 55-59 for both men and women; and three deep in age groups 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+ for both men and women.
- Is there an Awards Ceremony?
- Yes, and it will take place in the Press Box of War Memorial Stadium!
War Memorial Stadium Press Box, Club Level
1 Stadium Drive, Little Rock
Take the elevator at Gate 7 to the 2nd Floor
Food will be served starting at 10:30 AM
Awards will start at 11:30 AM
- Where does the race start and how do I get there?
- The race starts/finishes in the Burns Park Soccer Complex, and all race day registration and packet pick-up is located in this area as well. The parking lot for soccer fields #1-4 is the best place to park on race morning. Driving directions to the Burns Park Soccer Complex are list below:
Take exit #150 and head east into Burns Park, heading towards the river on Championship Dr. After passing through the golf course, turn right onto Tournament Dr and drive for ~1 mile into the Soccer Complex. The parking lot for fields #1-4 are adjacent to the race registration area.
For further information, contact: